Microdermabrasion can correct rough skin texture, some types of scarring, uneven pigmentation, and age (liver) spots. It can also remove or improve whiteheads and black heads, some stretch marks, and fine wrinkles.
By removing superficial layers of the skin, microdermabrasion allows new skin to appear. In fact, this procedure even stimulates the growth of new skin cells. Microdermabrasion can be used for all skin types and skin tones. For best results, it can be repeated as often as once a week.
- Virtually no side effects
- Gives the skin an overall fresh, healthy-looking glow.
- Nonsurgical, safe, effective "lunch hour" procedure.
- Effective on all skin colors and types.
- No anesthetic required.
- Excellent for skin sensitive to chemical procedures.
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately.